This Senior Project Manager position will provide the opportunity to work on a diverse and novel mix of projects within our Airborne Systems Group (ASG) with yearly budget up to £25m. The sucessful candidate will have an engineering design background within Aerospace or similar industry. You will be comfortable communicating with clients and project stakeholders at all levels and across all disciplines. This role will require use of standard PM tools and techniques to enable the delivery of projects to time, cost and quality specifications. This extends to full project ownership and pro-actively driving project performance.
CAeS offers exciting challenges and opportunities for development for enthusiastic and adaptable candidates with a “can do” attitude.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; supporting preparation of an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Leading teams to deliver projects within the budget set, in the timescale and to the quality required of the scope and business needs.
• Compile resourced project plans to feed into overall resource forecasting and management.
• Manage project resources, schedule and financials throughout the full project life cycle from bid to closure.
• Management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
• Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
• Maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication.
• To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
• Ensure that Project purchasing and invoicing are up to date
• Ensure that Project schedules and project files are up to date
• Ensure that Project reporting is accurate
• To ensure the health and safety of all staff by observing Company policies and procedures and reporting any incidents as necessary.
• To attend any training courses / sessions as requested by management.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Applicants should be eligible to apply for security clearance. If you would like to apply for this staff position, please complete below online application form.
Closing Date For Applications: 29th November 2019