Working as part of the People and Shared Services (PSS) team, the role will provide seamless support and coordination of Facilities, H&S, IT, HR and general PSS tasks. The role will be integral to supporting the wider business areas and create efficiency in our working practices; while interfacing with all areas of the business.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Proactively replenish stationary stock inc. paper & plastic cups; and central account management. Ensuring business requirements are meet in a cost-conscious approach.
• Proactively replenish the coffee machines, tea, sugar & milk in kitchen areas as required.
• Manage pool van, repairs, servicing & MOT, ensuring tasks are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Work order admin, CU & supplier coordination
• Printer management – Hold accurate records on printer location and ensuring cartridge allocation & ordering and maintenance is undertaken efficiently and timely. Ensure cartridges are appropriately recycled.
• Regularly update the internal telephone list in line with new starters and leavers.
Health & Safety:
• Supporting line managers in ensuring all employees, where applicable, have correct and accurate PPE supplied. Coordinate order with Stores, raise PO & ensure delivery to employee is recorded.
• In conjunction with the H&S Manager, maintain COSHH folders to ensure they are up to date and organised efficiently to ensure ease of retrieval, as required.
• In conjunction with the H&S Manager, maintain H&S noticeboards to ensure current and accurate information at all times.
• Supporting IT requirements to ensure all new starts have required IT resources on first day of joining CAeS and recorded accordingly. When employees/contractors leave CAeS, support the return of IT resources and keep accurate records of such. CU WIFI access (work with sponsor)
• Responsible for maintaining the document map, intranet content, central knowledge hub.
• In conjunction with the Head of PSS coordinate charity & engagement events, internal newsletter (inc. Chairman’s Award’s, Christmas Meal, Christmas Prosecco, gift cards)
• Coordinate company pension consultant visits and other employee information sessions as per agreed schedule of dates.
• Assist with management of company benefits including communication sessions, engagement, supplier queries etc.
• Assist with employee mobility including but not limited to, Visa support, international travel plan, country security & risk checks, health surveillance.
• Assist with learning and development arrangements for group sessions e.g. large group training, development and engagement activities (inc. Sharing in Growth – SiG Transformation Programme)
• Support with HR initiative’s and projects as required.
General PSS Support:
• Accurately maintain the business continuity plan inc. emergency internal/external contact lists; ensuring the data is current.
• Support the Continuous Improvement Review group by accurately recording the actions, updating actions and encourage action owners progress actions in a timely manner.
• Accurately raise PO’s for all facilities, H&S, IT, HR, QA purchases within 3 days of request.
• Efficiently support the coordination of marketing equipment and material for external events.
• Support and coordinate the supply and demand of marketing literature; maintaining good relationships with suppliers. Whilst accurately recording the materials readily available within the business; taking into account requirements for future events.
• Interfacing with the different business groups to ensure the professional accuracy and relevance of our website; whilst keeping our branding on point. Coordinating website updates; ensuring it reflects our business; ensure Head of PSS is aware of potential areas for improvement (made by PSS Coordinator or others).
• Any other duties as needed or required by the business.
If you would like to apply, please complete below online application form.
Closing Date For Applications: 28th June 2019