We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a diverse and novel mix of projects within our Airborne Systems Group (ASG). The successful candidate will have an engineering design background within Aerospace or similar industry. They will be comfortable communicating with clients and project stakeholders at all levels and across all disciplines.
This permanent staff position will require use of standard PM tools and techniques to enable the delivery of projects to time, cost and quality specifications. This extends to full project ownership and pro-actively driving project performance.
CAeS offers exciting challenges and opportunities for development for enthusiastic and adaptable candidates with a “can do” attitude.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; supporting preparation of an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Leading teams to deliver projects within the budget set, in the timescale and to the quality required of the scope and business needs.
- Compile resourced project plans to feed into overall resource forecasting and management.
- Manage project resources, schedule and financials throughout the full project life cycle from bid to closure.
- Management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
If you would like to apply, please complete below online application form.
Closing Date For Applications: 28th June 2019