AT INTERVIEW – CLOSED TO FURTHER APPLICATIONS
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the simulation area of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy. Whilst ensuring marketing strategy is in line with company objectives and sales activity. The role holder will boost and maintain awareness and reputation of our simulation business externally in the media, potential private and commercial customers, and the general public.
- Managing all marketing activities for simulation.
- Working alongside sales to develop the marketing strategy for simulation in line with company objectives.
- Working in collaboration with the Brand Manager. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the simulation marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing and brand plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on results of promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with third party suppliers and agencies.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, and the progress towards objectives.
- Writing and delivering social media strategy and content.
- Work in collaboration with the Brand Manager to ensure the website is up to date.
- Create and manage media releases for simulation.
- Overseeing the attendance of simulation at events such as trade shows, conferences, and professional networks (e.g. IET).
- Ability to work autonomously
Skills and ability:
- Degree in Marketing, CIM qualification, or similar
- Has been responsible for marketing activity in all or part of a commercial business
- Experience creating the marketing strategy
- Proven ability to create and distribute marketing content, reaching the target audience
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience managing company social media accounts
- Numerically literate, and experienced reporting metrics and data on marketing activity
- A sense for aesthetics, and ability to create great copy
- Experienced and comfortable working in an SME-sized business, undertaking any and all of the tasks required of the marketing function
- Experience working within engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience running and analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, from end to end
- Proven ability to use initiative and stay on top of industry trends
If you would like to apply for this staff position, please complete below online application form.