As internal QA auditor within our design, manufacturing and maintenance operations (EASA Part 21J, 21G, 145, BCAR A8-21 & A8-23, MAA DAOS & ISO 9001:2015), you will be responsible for carrying out internal audits against the relevant standards and regulations. The successful person will provide assurance that the company is in compliance with the relevant customer, regulatory and quality requirements, along with carrying our product related audits to confirm specifications are being met. During the course of the audit you will monitor best practice and highlight where this may be used elsewhere as part of the continuous improvement cycle. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally.
Plan and conduct internal audits against the requirements of EASA Part 21J, 21G, 145, CAA BCAR A8-21 & A8-23, MAA DAOS and ISO 9001:2015 as identified on the Annual Audit Plan, reporting your findings to the relevant department managers and Head of Safety & Quality.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional supporting materials in line with agreed timescales.
- Conduct pre and post-audit debriefs with the department managers responsible for the teams being audited.
- Work closely with internal teams and communicate any constraints that may impact QMS operations.
- Support the technical review of the Quality Assurance files and reports, providing answers when required.
- Support external audits carried out by customers, certification bodies and regulators.
- Communicate the external customer, certification bodies/ regulators findings after their external audit and report to the relevant department owners and the Head of Safety & Quality.
- Monitor and manage non-conformances through the eQMS system, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
- Monitoring of all relevant QA Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation
If you would like to apply for this contract position, please complete below online application form.