As the internal auditor within our Airworthiness and Design operations (under design approvals EASA Part 21 Sub-Part J, BCAR A8-21, MAA DAOS & ISO 9001:2015), you will be responsible for carrying out internal audits against the ISO, CAA, EASA and MAA requirements.
You will provide practical risk management, internal controls and process improvement solutions through concise and factually accurate internal audits whilst gaining valuable exposure working with a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally.
TECHNICAL ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct internal audits predominantly within the design environment, against the requirements of EASA Part 21 Subpart J, CAA BCAR A8-21, MAA DAOS and ISO 9001:2015 as identified on the Annual Audit Plan, reporting your findings to the relevant department managers and Head of People & Shared Services with the Quality Manager.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional supporting materials in line with agreed timescales.
- Conduct post-audit debriefs with the department managers responsible for the teams being audited.
- Work closely with internal teams and communicate any constraints that may impact QMS operations.
- Support the technical review of the Quality Assurance files and reports, providing answers when required.
- Deliver internal and external customer excellence, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Support external audits carried out by our end customers, certification bodies and regulators.
- Communicate the external customer, certification bodies/ regulators findings after their external audit and report to the relevant department owners and the Head of People & Shared Services.
- Monitor and manage non-conformances through our eQMS system, assuring effective and timely remedial action.
- Monitoring of all relevant QA Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
- Proactively look for continuous improvements and commercial opportunities within our existing QMS and quality working practices to support our growth, make recommendations to the Head of People & Shared Services with the QA Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead Assessor certified within ISO 9001, DAOS and EASA Part 21 Sub-Part J
- Formal Aerospace related Engineering Qualification
- SC Cleared
- Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment
- Experience in Safety Management System – management / oversight
Applicants should be eligible to apply for security clearance. If you would like to apply for this temporary CONTRACT position, please complete below online form.
Closing Date For Applications: 30th August 2019