The planning and management of contracts delegated by the Project Office Manager to achieve the delivery schedules in line with the contracts and the financial objectives set for those contracts.
- Planning and management of contracted and/or internal projects delegated by the Project Office Manager, controlling critical success factors and criteria, including deliverables, schedule, costs, cash flow, profitability, quality and risk management.
- Control of budgets and work plans for delegated projects and work packages.
- Conducting regular project/work package reviews; organisation and management of technical interchange meetings on delegated projects.
- Maintenance of Project Schedules and tracking progress of deliverables
- Raising of Purchase Orders and Sales Quotations (Invoices)
- Management of Supply Chains and Procurement on delegated projects ensuring that all subcontractors and suppliers deliver to agreed cost, schedule and quality and ensuring best value for money.
- Support to functional groups within ASG and Aircraft Maintenance Group (AMG) in prioritisation, deliverables and management of individual workloads.
- Support to the development, maintenance and implementation of project management best practice and processes, meeting the requirements of the current ISO9001 standards.
- Completion of project and work package reporting activities as required.
- Liaison with business development in support of transition from bid stage to project launch
Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
- Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
- Maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- Ensure that Project Purchasing and Invoicing are up to date
- Ensure that Project Schedules and Project Files are up to date
- Ensure that Project Reporting is accurate
- To ensure the health and safety of all staff by observing Company policies and procedures and reporting any incidents as necessary.
- To attend any training courses / sessions as requested by management.
Applicants should be eligible to apply for security clearance. If you would like to apply for this staff position, please complete below online application form.
Closing Date For Applications: 31st October 2019