AT INTERVIEW – CLOSED TO FURTHER APPLICATIONS
Working alongside senior leaders to develop the brand strategy in line with Company objectives, the successful candidate will create and deliver a brand strategy for our aerospace projects and products, that forms a lasting impression of the Company in the media, for investors, the general public and potential candidates.
- To monitor and develop external activity and ensure the right message is delivered to the right audience.
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing Manager in the simulation area of the Company.
- Researching trends and competitor activity, and making recommendations to the business.
- Create and manage the brand marketing budget.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain Company branding.
- Plan and execute communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Creating and maintaining relationships with third party suppliers and agencies.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of brand objectives, and the progress towards objectives.
- Writing and delivering social media strategy and content.
- Manage website updates via third party provider.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events such as trade shows, conferences, and professional networks (e.g. Aero Society).
Skills and Ability
- Degree in Marketing, CIM qualification, or similar
- Experience managing a brand or suite of brands in a commercial business
- Experience creating the brand strategy
- Proven ability to deliver brand messaging, reaching the target audience
- Experience managing Company website
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience managing company social media accounts
- Numerically literate, and experienced reporting metrics and data on marketing activity
- Analytical, and able to make recommendations based on market data
- A sense for aesthetics, and ability to create great copy
- Experienced and comfortable working in an SME-sized business, undertaking any and all of the tasks required of the marketing function
- Experience working within aerospace, engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to use initiative and stay on top of industry trends
- Ability to work autonomously
If you would like to apply for this staff position, please complete below online application form.