Working as part of the EASA/CAA/DAOS approved Design Organisation, this role supports the Office of Airworthiness in the production of design certification documentation, leading to the certification of modifications and repairs in accordance with EASA, CAA or DAOS requirements. Specific initial duties relate to the work that will enable a Permit to Fly to be obtained for a hybrid-electric aircraft conversion, as a step towards certification.
- Produce certification documentation in accordance with company procedures, supporting the approval of modifications and repairs to civil and military aircraft. To include the compilation of modification classification forms and compliance matrices against the applicable certification basis, special conditions and requirements for each project.
- Production of basic technical publications and supplements to support continued airworthiness, where required.
- Interact effectively with all members of the design, stress, airworthiness and project management teams.
- Liaise with customers and with the EASA/CAA/FAA regulatory authorities as required.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance the job specification.
- Ensure that all work is performed in a timely manner to allow certification to be completed to schedule
Applicants should be eligible to apply for security clearance. If you would like to apply for this staff position, please complete below online application form.
Closing Date For Applications: 30th September 2019
At interview stage